When you enter the Website, our web server sends a cookie to your computer which allows us to recognise your computer but not specifically who is using it.
This Cookies Policy may be updated to reflect any advance in technology and preference management tools.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
The purpose of the cookies is to identify the user in order to offer a better and more personalized service.
Therefore, we remember about the users’ preferences and their use of the Website. All information collected is anonymous and is used by us to provide statistics on how our Website is used and help us improve the Website by measuring usage information and any errors which occur during our users browsing experience.
WHAT TYPE OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
We use different type of cookies to run the Website.
- Depending on the entity who manages them:
Own cookies: are those cookies sent to the user’s equipment from our equipment or domain from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies: are those cookies sent to the user’s equipment form an equipment or domain that is not managed by us but instead by another collaborator entity. For example, those cookies used by social networks, or by extern content like Google Maps.
- Depending on the length of time they remain active.
Session cookies: these cookies are used to store session information and are deleted when the user closes the browser. These cookies enable to keep track of the movement of users visiting the Website from page to page so they do not get asked for the same information they have already given to the Website.
Persistent cookies: these cookies are stored on the terminal and are accessed and handled every time the users visit the Website. A persistent cookie has a specific expiration date on which it stops working.
- Depending on their purpose:
Technical cookies: these cookies are needed in order to browse the Website and for it to work properly. They allow, for instance, traffic monitoring and data communication, entry to restricted access sections, the use of safety elements and content storage in order to show videos or share content through social networks.
Preferences cookies: these cookies allow our Website to remember information that changes the way the Website behaves or looks, such as the preferred language, the type of browser, or the region the user is in.
Analytic cookies: these cookies enable to count the number of users and obtain statistical measurements and analyses of how users use our Website.
Advertising cookies: these cookies allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on the Website.
Behavioural advertising cookies: these cookies store information about the user’s behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Because of them, we can get to know the browsing habits of the users to show them advertisements related to their browsing profile.
You can find below a list of the main cookies used in the Website and a short definition of their purpose.
|__utma||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the Website pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred. Google Analytics uses the information from this cookie to calculate things like days and visitors to purchase.||2 years||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||The cookies __utmb and __utmc work together to calculate how long a visit takes. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in the time when a visitor enters a site.||Session||Google Analytics|
|__utmc||This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves a site.||Waits 30 minutes until the end of the session and then it expires.||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||This cookie keeps track of where the visitor came from, what search engine the user used, what link he clicked on, what keyword he used, and where they were in the world when he accessed the Website.||6 months||Google Analytics|
|These cookies are associated with the Linkedin.com LinkedIn is a social networking website for people in professional occupations.
|From session to 2 years|
|Our Website uses Twitter buttons to allow our visitors to follow our promotional Twitter feeds, and sometimes embed feeds on our Website.
|From session to 10 years|
id de canal
|From session to 10 years||Youtube/
|These cookies are implemented on web pages with the Flickr widget. They can be attributed to both Flickr and Yahoo!. Yahoo! can use the information gathered to provide the User with adverts based on their browsing activities and their interests.
|From session to 2 years||Flickr|
|JSESSIONID||The JSESSIONID cookie is a Crossborder Cookie. The JSESSIONID cookie is used to store a session identifier so that Crossborder can monitor session counts for an application.||Session||Crossborder|
|These cookies are essential to maintain your session throughout your visit to this site. It gives you a unique ID for the duration of your session on the Website. It does this to track your path through the Website and helps the Website perform to the best of its ability.||Session||Crossborder|
This list will be updated as promptly as possible when the services offered in the Website change. Notwithstanding the foregoing, occasionally, during this update, the list may not include a cookie, but this will be related to identical purposes as the ones established in the list.
¿HOW CAN YOU DISABLE COOKIES?
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate settings and you can also delete cookies already stored on your computer. You can refuse to accept cookies following the instructions:
- Internet Explorer 8.0: choose “Tools” and then “Internet Options”; click the “Privacy” tab and move the slider to choose your preferred settings. For more specialised cookie settings click on “Advanced”, check the “Override cookie handling” button and modify the settings to suit your requirements.
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0: Click on “Tools”, then click on “Options”; select “Privacy”; select “Cookies”; choose your preferred settings (you can configure which sites are allowed to set cookies, how long to keep them for, and view and manage your existing cookies).
- Google Chrome: click on the “Tools” menu and select “Options”. Click the “Under the Bonnet” tab and locate the “Privacy” section, and choose the “Content settings” button. Click the “Cookie settings” tab and choose your preferred settings. Google Chrome allows all cookies by default, but you can restrict the behaviour of first-party and third-party cookies or even block them completely. Click on the “Close” button when you have finished.
- Opera: Go to “Tools” in the main menu. Go to “Preferences” at the bottom of the File menu (or press Alt+P to access them directly). Click “Privacy” and select one of the available options. In addition to choosing different settings on a domain/server basis or even edit individual cookies by clicking the “Manage Cookies” Button.
- Safari: Choose “Preferences” from Safari menu. Select “Security” icon. Cookie settings will be shown in a window. Choose your preferred settings.
If you use another browser, you can obtain further information about cookie settings through the icon “Help”.
These instructions could be updated or modified by the browser developer; therefore we cannot ensure that they are the latest version at all times.
If you need help to carry out the configuration of your browser cookies, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you as soon as possible providing all necessary information.
ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. may modify this Cookies’ Policy according to the applicable law, or in order to adapt this Policy to the instructions provided by the Spanish Data Protection Authorities. Therefore, regularly visiting the present policy is highly recommended.