INFORMATION ABOUT US
In accordance with the Act 34/2002, June 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we provide the information relating to the ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. as the operator of the Website.
Registered office: C/ Monte nº 53, 1º 3ª, L’Hospitalet de Llobregat (08904) Barcelona.
Telephone: (+34) 93 193 33 22.
E-Mail: E-mail: email@example.com
Registered with the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, on Volume 42468, Sheet 131, Page B-409253.
REVISION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. will not be responsible for any damages that may result from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the devices of the users due to causes beyond ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L., which prevent or delay the browsing through the Website, or for any delays or obstructions in the use caused by deficiencies or overloading of the Internet or other electronic systems, or for the impossibility to provide the service or allow the access for causes beyond ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. and due to the users, third parties or force majeure.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. states that it has taken and will take all necessary measures, within its capabilities and the conditions of technology, to ensure that the Website works properly and to avoid the existence and transmission of viruses and other harmful components to the users.
ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. reserves the right to interrupt the access to the Website at any time and without previous notice, either for technical, security, control, or maintenance reasons, or for the failure of electricity supply or any other cause.
Users will be responsible for the use of the Website and for any direct or indirect effect arising from the Website, including, but not limited to, all economic, technical and / or legal results as well as the non-fulfillment of the expectations generated by the Website, and they are hereby bound to indemnify ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. for any claims arising, directly or indirectly, from said facts.
OBLIGATIONS OF THE USERS
In particular, and notwithstanding the foregoing, the users undertake to:
- Provide accurate data and information when fulfilling the contact form or the Request to attend Digital 1to1 or any other event organized by ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L reserves the right to deny or suspend the access to the Website or to attend Digital 1to1 or any other event organized by ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L, if the data provided by the users is or my be false, inaccurate or misleading, regardless of other legal actions that may be appropriate.
- Not to enter, store or disclose through or from the Website any information or material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, xenophobe, or that incites violence or discrimination based on race, sex, ideology, religion or that in any way violates the moral, public order, fundamental rights, civil liberties, honor, privacy or the image of others and, in general, the governing law.
- Not to enter, store or disclose through or from the Website any program, data, virus, code or any other electronic or physical device that may damage the Website, or any service, equipment, systems or networks of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. or, in general, of any third party.
- Not to carry out advertising or commercial activities through the Website, and not use the content and information of the same to send publicity or messages with any other commercial purpose, or to collect or store personal data of third parties.
- Not to use false identities or impersonate the identity of others while using the Website or any of its services.
- Not to destroy, modify, use for its own, misuse or damage data, information, programs or electronic documents of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L., its suppliers or third parties.
- Not to enter, store or disclose through the Website any content that violates intellectual/industrial property rights or trade secrets of third parties, or in general, any content that cannot be disclosed to third parties, according to the governing law.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All intellectual and industrial property rights as well as all information contained on the Website (images, graphics, source codes, design, browsing structure, databases, and any other content that may appear in it) is of the exclusive property of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. or other parties associated with ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L.
Users are only authorized to view and obtain a temporary private copy of the content of the Website for their personal and private use in their computer systems (software and hardware). These copies should not be assigned to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users should not modify or reproduce, in whole or in part, this information without the express written consent of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. Particularly:
- Users are not allowed to use the information of the Website for commercial or professional purposes.
- Users are not allowed to remove, ignore, manipulate the copyright and other identifying data of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. or any other protection mechanism;
- Users are not allowed to disassemble, decompile or reverse databases where information of the Website is stored.
All the information of the Website is protected under copyright. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this Website, its resale, and any violation of intellectual property rights of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L., will revert to the responsibilities according to the law.
ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. reserves the right to record and capture images, in audio, video, text or by any other means, of the events published on the Web and of their attendees.
By attending to an event organized by ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L., all participants give their consent and authorize ECOMMERCE ETC. S.L. to reproduce, use and broadcast their images, in any advertising or promotional campaign related to such events, through any media (including, but not limited to, the exploitation of the images on the internet and on any social media), without said activities conferring any right to compensation or benefit of any kind, according to the Spanish Act 1/1982 of May 5, on the Civil Protection of the Honour, the Personal and Family Privacy and the own image.
The abovementioned consent and authorization includes all the rights of reproduction, transformation, distribution and public communication of the recordings and images captured, without time or geographic limitations.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTIES SITES
The inclusion of other websites links with commercial purposes is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. of the linked site.
ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L does not ensure or assume any responsibility arising from the damages suffered by the access to linked sites of https://www.digital1to1.com/. Said linked sites are only included for information purposes about other sources of information or other content and internet services. ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. will not be responsible for the results obtained through said links or the consequences arising from the access thereof. Linked sites are provided by third parties, therefore ECOMMERCE ETC, S.L. does not control the legality of their content or the quality of the services offered therein.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION